- The price of the Goods and Services shall be the price stated on the Platform at the time which the Buyer places and completes the order form on the Platform. The price includes any applicable sales and services tax, value added tax or similar tax which the Buyer shall be liable to pay to YES in addition to the price, but it excludes the delivery charges.
- In the event that a Goods and Services have been mispriced on the Platform, YES reserves the right to terminate the Contract and notify the Buyer of such cancellation by giving three days’ notice. YES shall have such right to terminate the Contract notwithstanding that the Goods and Services have been dispatched or are in transit or that payment has been charged to Buyer.
Terms of Payment
- The Buyer shall be entitled to make payment for the Goods and Services using the various payment methods made available on the Platform. When Buyer places an order on the Platform, actual payment shall be only charged upon YES’s acceptance of Buyer’s order and the formation of a Contract. All payments shall be made to YES.
- Credit Card: Credit card payment option is available for all Buyers. YES accepts all Visa and MasterCards credit cards and is 3D Secure enabled (verified by Visa and secured by MasterCard). All credit card information of Buyers are protected by industry leading encryption standards. Please take note that additional 3.5% and a fixed rate of RM1 are charged for credit card payments via STRIPE. Please take note also that additional 4.5% is charged for credit card payments via PAYPAL.
Uses of Information
You agree that the personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one of the following purposes:
- To deliver products/services that you purchase from our website.
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed
The personal information we collect may include your:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
- Information Security
We employ certain security measures, such as encryption where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us.